• Urological Care for Men & Women. For Appointments call : (03) 9805 4381.

So you need to see a Urologist?

So you need to see a Urologist? Dr Raj’s patients mostly come from word of mouth recommendations from previous patients as well as referrals from GPs.

To be able to claim your visit on medicare, you will need a referral from your GP that is less than 12 months old.

Where can I see Dr Raj?

Dr Raj’s does most of her urology consulting work in her rooms at the Epworth in Camberwell.

She can also meet with patients in

Mitcham – one Monday morning each month
Footscray – each Tuesday morning
Werribee – each Tuesday afternoon

Dr Raj also offers telehealth consultations.

If I need surgery where does Dr Raj operate?

Dr Raj operates at the following private and public hospitals in Victoria.

  • Epworth Private Hospital
  • St Vincent’s Private Hospital
  • Mercy Public Hospital
  • Western Public Hospital

Speak to our staff to find a time and hospital that best suits you.

How do I make an appointment?

Please call us on 03 9805 4381

What paperwork do I need to bring?

New patients need to complete a New Patient Registration Form. You can email this  to us at r[email protected] or print and bring it with you.

You may also be asked to complete a
Urinary Symptom Score Assessment and/or a bladder diary.



Need help? Contact us with your enquiry.

    Call Now ButtonCall Now